If you are interested in learning more about web design then you simply should not pass up on the many educational web design videos that are out there. Ranging from CSS tutorials to design tips and tricks, these videos can help you pick up all the skills and knowledge that you need about web design.
Just as with most videos that you will come across on websites however, these educational web design videos will normally consist of online streaming videos. That means that every time you want to watch them you’ll have to be online, and you won’t be able to save them to watch them offline at a later time – unless you use Movavi Screen Capture.
Essentially Movavi Screen Capture will furnish you with the ability to record videos directly from your screen. As such if you want to record educational web design videos from websites, you just need to set its recording parameters so that it records them while they are playing on your screen.
To get started and rip videos from websites, here are the steps that you need to take:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture and select ‘Record screen’ in the menu.
- Use the mouse cursor to draw a capture frame over the educational web design video that you want to record.
- Check that the ‘System Audio’ icon is highlighted in green and click it once if not.
- Click ‘REC’ when you are ready to start recording, and play the video at the same time.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the video is finished.
- Trim out any unwanted bits that may have been inadvertently recorded. To do so move the marker and use the ‘scissors’ icon to split the video, then select the segment you want to remove and use the ‘trash can’ icon to delete it.
- Click ‘Save as’ when you are ready to save your video and choose a format or use one of the presets to optimize your video for a specific device or platform.
That is basically all that is needed to record a video from a website. However Movavi Screen Capture will also let you choose to adjust the frame rate, capture keyboard and mouse actions, schedule a start and stop time for the recording, or set a timer to automatically stop it after a certain duration.
It will be worth exploring the full length and breadth of the features in Movavi Screen Capture. Because they are so intuitive it won’t take you long to do so, and you’ll find that they could even make it that much more convenient for you to record exactly the video footage that you need from your screen.