A lot of people are getting into the freelancing industry because it really helps them earn some extra money and they also find it easier to do because the work hours are more flexible compared to the regular jobs. If you have already started freelancing, then the next thing you should think of is how you can improve yourself. They even get to pay for their bills on time and in return it improves their credit score and credit history too. You need to discover new effective ways of freelancing to help you earn even more money.
Here are some tips and ways for you to be more productive at freelancing.
- Put yourself in your client’s shoes and determine the factors that will make hire you.
- Always be responsible with your work. Build your credibility at all times. Make sure you submit your requirements on time all the times.
- Do not forget about your deadlines. If possible try to submit your requirement earlier than the due date.
- Don’t give out goals of promises that you cannot commit to. Remember to set realistic goal at all times to avoid shattered expectations from your clients.
- Give all your clients the attention that they deserve. Make them feel that they are worthy of your time and that you are passionate about working with them or their projects.
- Problems are inevitable when it comes to freelancing. so what you can do is think of a solution right away to fix the problem. Don’t leave the problem solving to your client.
- Create a better relationship with your client to get to know them better.
- Never leave your clients waiting for your replies or emails. Note: sending an e-mail will take you 5 minutes or else.
- Always ask questions and inquire about the details to fully give your client what they are expecting from you.
- Ask nicely for a feedback from your clients so that you can improve yourself better.
- Organize your website so that your clients can easily navigate through it and for the technically challenged to reach you easier.
- Each client may differ from one another but you have to acknowledge them and show recognition too.
- Be respectful with your clients. Be conscious about your emails and for the time it takes you to reply. Be professional with your email messages.
- If you are meeting with a client, always be punctual and be at your meeting place earlier. Value the time of your clients.
- Always gather enough information for your clients to show that you are prepared at all times.
- If issues or problems other, just move on and find a solution to get it fixed. Stop wasting your time on the problems and be more productive.
- Offer packages and deals to your clients to give them a wider range of options.
- Give yourself some credit and let your clients know about it (but don’t brag or be obnoxious).
- Always show concern to whatever your client is asking for. Ignoring your client is probably the worst thing you can do.
Work on improving yourself and earn more through freelancing by following these tips to become a better freelancer.
This is a guest post from Shimpy who is a financial blogger and shares financial tips on how to manage personal finances, credit reports and credit monitoring. In her spare time, she also writes for http://www.seo-smo.net/ .