I assume that you’re at the verge of designing landing pages of your WordPress site. Well! But do you know which all the top WordPress plugins are? If not, it’s imperative to identify those plugins as better landing page design directly associates with more conversions and sales. Unquestionably, your home page is equally important to driving traffic to your website, but it may not always be the best choice. Instead, it’s tricky to decide where to drive traffic. Each of your marketing campaigns should be linked to the particular page, specially designed to convert for that specific ad.
Now, it’s evident that attractive landing page design is essential to drive traffic; but which WordPress landing page plugin to use?
Here, in this article, we will examine 5 of the best WordPress landing page plugins that will help you make your choice for landing page design.
What to look for in a WordPress landing page plugin?
We’ve already discussed above that the ultimate goal of building landing pages is to optimize conversion rate and increase revenue. So, you shouldn’t let any stone unturned while choosing the best WordPress landing page plugin.
Make your decision based on these parameters:
- Is it compatible with your existing theme? This is the first thing you should look for in any plugin. Perhaps, you would never like to change your current theme in the name of some landing page functionality.
- Check if it a good investment. Will you be able to create all of your landing pages with this plugin?
- You may also be willing to build a landing page entirely different from your existing page design. So, it’s necessary to examine if the plugin provides complete freedom.
- Ease of use is another factor that must be considered.
- Is the plugin mobile friendly? At present, over 80% of internet users own a smartphone that necessitates you to create a mobile-friendly website.
The most popular landing page plugins
Formerly known as Thrive Landing Pages, Thrive Architect is WP landing page builder plugin suitable for developers, businesses, and bloggers. This plugin is mostly used for creating product landing pages, sales pages, and all sort of advertising page designs. You get full access to this plugin by a one-time payment of just $67, and you don’t need to renew the subscription every year unlike most other plugins for the landing page.
This plugin supports integration with almost all popular third-party apps, including Amazon AWS, MailChimp, AWeber, and also comes with plenty of amazing features that make it so popular.
- It offers a wide range of landing page design, such as webinar pages, event pages, landing pages, sales pages, lead capture pages, and many more. And most importantly, all of them are optimized for conversions.
- Having access to over 270 pre-made landing page design templates; you can create several other types of landing pages like sales product, webinar etc. by using Thrive Architect.
- You can create unique designs without any design experience with its drag-and-drop builder.
- Without installing additional plugins, you can add countdown timers, testimonials, email signups forms etc. to your pages.
- It works with all themes, can build even your own themes.
- All of its templates are fully optimized for mobile devices
Qards is one of the most exciting WordPress landing page plugins that supports almost all the popular WP themes. Plus, it allows you to access a selection of content cards which can be put on a canvas, one after another, until the completion of the landing page. You can adjust every individual card as per your need.
- For all your landing page needs, it contains an extensive set of content cards.
- Its default designs make things modern and attractive.
- Many types of fully customizable content boxes available.
- It allows you to work with drag-and-drop.
- Works with the current theme; can use the plugin for building landing pages while leaving the rest of your site intact.
- Landing pages are mobile-friendly and fully responsive.
- It’s easy to use; you don’t need to have coding skills.
Although Beaver Builder is a combination of a theme and plugin, you can opt out to have the plugin alone (as per the range of feature you need). The plugin, on its own, offers you all the functionality required to build your landing pages.
Also, it provides a full drag-and-drop content building which works on the front-end of your site — offering you real-time feedback on how your landing page going to look like after you finished adjustment.
- Built-in landing page templates
- It can be used on posts and pages.
- Drag-and-drop content editing function.
- Real-time front-end editing
- Can share your work with colleagues, or reuse existing designs.
- An extensive set of content elements.
- It works with the current theme, but you can opt to get the landing page plugin and theme combo.
OptimizePress is far ahead of the other plugins for its versatility. It is available as a WordPress plugin as well as a WordPress theme. While the theme allows you to hand over your entire website design to OptimizePress, the plugin keeps you with your existing design, and use OptimizePress only individual landing pages.
Besides, OptimizePress offers a bundle of features, including an intuitive drag-and-drop editor.
- Available over 40 content elements — text, buttons, features boxes, images, etc.
- Freedom to choose from over 60 page templates.
- Versatile solution — available both as a theme and a plugin.
- Spit testing capability
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Allows building a membership site.
- Allows you to stay with the current theme if you want.
- Mobile-friendly, easy-to-use and intuitive.
- Option to modify a template or create your own from scratch.
Unlike other solutions discussed above, WordPress Landing Pages is a free landing page plugin, making it the best choice for those who don’t have a budget or want a free solution. However, you may find some hidden cost.
While it provides free services, it lacks in functionality (especially when it comes to designing) as compared to other plugins. Still, it’s the right choice for the first time users.
- Plenty of pre-designed templates to choose from
- Built-in split testing and conversion rate tracking
- Comes with a visual editor where you can view the changes that you’re making in real-time.
- Works with all WP themes
- Easy-to-use and mobile compatible
So, these are the most popular WordPress Landing Page plugins you can choose as per your need.
But if you ask me to choose one keeping everything in mind, I would go with Thrive Architect, mainly because of its responsiveness, user-friendliness, drag-and-drop feature, amazing templates, and plenty of other useful features.
If you find any other WordPress Landing Page plugin better than these, please share with us in the comments below.
Designhill is a leading marketplace where small to medium business owners come to find out design solutions such logo design, brochure design, custom t shirts, website design and more.